Painter and Decorator in Newcastle upon tyne.
Decorating may seem easy, but obtaining a professional result takes much more than picking up a brush and a can of paint. It should take quite some time simply for the preperation. Our painters and decorators are skilled craftsmen.
- Full preparation to Ceiling and Wall surfaces.
- Replastering/Skimming to poor surfaces or to improve surface finish
- Application of paints by hand (brushed where required), in a Matt, Vinyl Matt, Sheen, or Silk finish in colour of choice, or Traditional emulsion.
- Preparation and application of Decorative effects (broken –colour)
- Preparation to wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards etc, and application of primers, undercoats, and finishes in a Flat oil, Eggshell, Satin, or Gloss finish.
- High gloss or Coach finishes to Doors.
- Preparation and hanging of lining papers, or wall coverings of your choice.
From your initial contact with handyman decorators, our aim is to offer you the best advice from the start. We listen to your decoration requirements and, drawing on over 25 years experience within the industry, we are able to give recommendations that could avoid future problems, thus saving you time and money.
Professional Painter Wallpaper Specialist Female Decorator and Designer if required Free Colour and Pattern Advice Furniture Painting Clean and Tidy Working Cost Effective Interior Design Advice for Selling and Presenting Homes Full Public Liability Insurance Free Estimates References Available
|Fitted Bathrooms||Wood Flooring||Garage Conversions|
|Roof Coating||Flat Roofs||Made to measure furniture|