Handyman Newcastle,What our customers say...
Whoa! What could I have done without him?
- ‘Handymannewcastle- Bill Fawcet, Waoh!what could i have done without him? From DIY Furniture,to dismantling and re-assembling furniture during housing moving,to fixing faulty electrical fixtures and appliances, he has been fantastic and indeed handy in the last 12months I met him. The words to describe are Excellent, Reliable and Prompt at his job.He seems to have the answer to almost all household faults.I would recommend him anyday.’
I am an out of Town Landlord and I had a problem untill I called Handyman Newcastle.
- ‘My Tennants had left suddenly, Bill took the keys and cleaned the property, Painted It, repaired the roof, fitted new flooring and issued new certificates and he kept me in touch at every stage, and done it all in a week, amaizing service.’
My new Kitchen is superb
- ‘I Had been quoted £8,000, I called Bill and he took over, he organised a measure, and a print out of the new kitchen, then supplied and fitted the kitchen which is superb, for nearly £3,000 cheaper than i had been quoted elsewhere, i have no hesitation in recomending Handyman Newcastle, I am so happy to have found them.’
On-time, Inexpensive, Professional...
- ‘I recently had a problem in my rented property with an old victorian wooden window that I had opened and then had swollen and could not close again. I tried to fix it myself but only made it worse. I decided to seek professional help and get the job done properly. I found Handyman Newcastle on Google maps and decided to give him a call. Bill fixed my bodge job in no time at all and it cost hardly anything. I will definitely be using him again the next time I break something :) Thanks Bill great work!’
What outstanding service!!!!!!
- ‘Thanks again for all your help with the flatpack's - there's no way I would have built them all in time for the students moving in without
What outstanding service!!!!!! I called the handyman in the morning and they arrived within a couple of hours to start what can only be described as a mammoth
job!!!! With a friendly, reliable and honest team of hard working lads, the job was completed quickly and professionally. Fantastic service, fantastic price.......
I will definitely be using Bill and his team in the future.’
Thanks again mate, keep in touch!
Top Rate Service
- ‘I needed a few things to be sorted, I thought I needed an Electrician, Joiner and Plasterer, then I found Handyman Newcastle and they done the lot in one visit, and like everyone who is good at what they do, they made it look easy, I will definetly be using your services again and have no hesitation in recomending you. Thank you again.’
- ‘Many thanks to you and your team for the new kitchen. It looks brilliant and I am really pleased with the finish. I appreciate all your help in finding the best value deal from the various suppliers as well as your team's help in making sure that the installation fitted with all our requirements. Thanks again’
- ‘I had 3 Plumbers out to change my Taps, they all said that they couldnt do it , I called Handyman Newcastle, no problem new Taps in and they looked great, so I had a new Bathroom Suite fitted by them and it looks the business, great work Handyman Newcastle, and i have to say these guys are more than just Handymen, they are Craftsmen in the truest sence of the word.’
Wonderful, just what newcastle needs
- ‘I'm not very good with DIY so when my kitchen door under the sink stopped closing, i think due to a bit of water leaking from an old sink and the door had swollen. I looked for a handyman in newcastle and came across Bill Fawcett. I knew that i wanted him to help me as soon as i spoke to him. Very pleasant and arranged a time most convenient with me to come and fix it. In the end I hired him again to decorate 2 bedrooms and he did a superb job. Really pleased I found him.’
Better Value than a Plumber
- ‘I had a few prices from Plumbers, so I called Handyman Newcastle, they changed 2 radiators, Plumbed in my Washing machine and Dishwasher and done it for less. great service.’
Couldn't be happier with the service...
- ‘I needed a handyman to clean up my house before I put it on the market and as I work long hours in the city I just wanted to get someone else in to do it. Handyman BILL FAWCETT is an absolute star and his is very proficient in all areas of work and he told me what needed most work and saved me quite a lot of time, hassle and money. Great company!’
My Flat Pack Furniture was a nightmare to assemble
- ‘We bought enough Flat Pack furniture to furnish our new House but simply couldnt do it ourselves, so we called Handyman Newcastle and they knew what to do straight away, now all the Furniture looks fabulous, great sertvice. I have recomended you to all my Family and Friends’
Handyman, no, superman!
- ‘‘Above and beyond the call of duty’ doesn’t describe the service and support provided by Bill and his team. I’m a remote landlord and have had a
particularly difficult time since a tenant did a ‘runner’ in August, leaving my property like a cess-pit and with the services cut-off.
Bill has been driven to distraction helping me rectifying the problems left by the previous ‘agent’ who supposedly managed the house; in particular the exasperating time and effort he has had to spend dealing with a utility company who, for over three months, have been attempting to set a world record in bureaucratic incompetence.
As well as repairing and redecorating the premises (what an insignificant statement that is!) he also found me a new tenant and will continue to ‘keep an eye’ on things in the future.
Bill and I have chatted often on the phone resolving one unexpected issue after another and I feel we have got to know one another well. I have a couple of other properties but have never worked with anyone as professional, ethical and reliable.
Every property owner should have a Bill, he never admits defeat and takes personal pride in getting things done.
David Jones. Luton’
Decorating & Woodwork –
- ‘Woodwork and decorating - Excellent Punctuality, flexibility and value for money left myself and my husband/children more than satisfyingly impressed.... I will surely be acquiring their services again should the requirement arise. They provided an EXCELLENT service.’
I'm thrilled to bits with it...
- ‘The service was incredibly friendly and pleasant, and the quality of the work was great. Highly recomended’
Double Glazing is great
- ‘I just had to send this recomendation to you Bill, you and your company are very easy and pleasant to deal with, the whole process was over in no time and my new Doors and Windows are fabulous and cheaper than I had been asked for from other companies, thanks again’
- ‘Thanks newcastle handyman for an excellent and tidy decorating of the whole inside of my new home. I'm thrilled to bits with it and the rest of my family is to, thanks again for a great job and will be using you in the future definitely.’
WHITEHALL GALLERIES NEWCASTLE
- ‘The service was second to none, incredibly friendly and pleasant to deal with, and the quality of the work was superb. Being a public art gallery, our surroundings are constantly scrutinised, but we always receive fantastic comments on how good the gallery looks. Highly recommended.’
Very high standard...
- ‘Thank you for the excellent plumbing and electrical work done in my kitchen, the quality and the neatness of the job which was done was very high standard and great value for the money which was paid.’
Odd jobs now sorted...
- ‘Great service - friendly efficient and very good value - a long list of annoying odd jobs now sorted - well recommended.’
Work was excellent...
- ‘Had my kitchen units taken out and new ones replaced the work was excellent and they left the place immaculate.’